Read more about Cyberpunk 2077➜ https://cyberpunk2077.mgn.tv
CYBERPUNK 2077 NEW PATCH 1.31 UPDATE – PS5 Gameplay Performance & Graphics (Free Roam) #26
Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. Here’s the list of changes for this update.
– Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn’t removed from the inventory.
– Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
– Corrected the height of the charged jump.
– Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
– V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
Quests & Open World :
– Fixed an issue where Thorton Galena “Rattler” didn’t spawn in the quest area.
– Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
– Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective “Go to the final fight” on saves made on game version 1.22.
– Fixed an issue where the objective “Wait for the nomads” could persist on the screen long after player’s arrival at the junction.
– Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
Recommended Products (Affiliate Links) :
BenQ Monitor 28-inch UHD (4K HDR 60fps) 1ms Refresh Rate – Buy now https://amzn.to/3CoCvqO
– Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
-Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in earlier game versions.
– Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
– With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
-Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
-Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
-Fixed an issue where players couldn’t claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: “A network error has occurred. Please try again later”.
About the game:
Cyberpunk 2077 is a 2020 action role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and Xbox One on 10 December 2020, and will come out for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2021. The story takes place in Night City, an open world set in the Cyberpunk universe. Players assume the first-person perspective of a customisable mercenary known as V, who can acquire skills in hacking and machinery with options for melee and ranged combat. Cyberpunk 2077 was developed using the REDengine 4 by a team of around 500 people, exceeding the number that worked on the studio’s previous game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015).
#cyberpunk2077 #cyberpunk #cyberpunkpatch #cyberpunkupdate #cyberpunkgameplay #cyberpunk2077gameplay #cyberunknewpatch
RELATED SEARCH TOPICS:
1, cyberpunk 2077 update 1.3
2, cyberpunk 2077 update 1.31
3, cyberpunk update
4, cyberpunk 2077 new update
5, cyberpunk 2077 update
6, cyberpunk patch
7, cyberpunk 2077 1.3
8, cyberpunk 2077 1.31
9, cyberpunk update 1.3
10, cyberpunk 2077 patch
11, cyberpunk 1.31
12, cyberpunk 1.3